CEVA is closely monitoring the impact of Hurricane Irma and updates regarding our operations will be communicated regularly.
The situation at 5pm, local time, San Juan; Wednesday 6 September, is as follows:
- The CEVA site at San Juan, Puerto Rico, is closed. The site will not reopen until a full post-hurricane operational assessment is made
- All freight bound for San Juan will be held in the U.S.
- CEVA’s Contract Logistics site in Puerto Rico is closed Wednesday 6 and Thursday 7 September
- Our partners in the Dominican Republic and the U.S. Virgin Islands have closed their sites and will re-open when conditions allow
- Our partners in Honduras and Haiti are currently operating and closely monitoring the situation
- CEVA’s Miami site will be closed on Friday 8 September
- Key West International Airport is closed since the evening of Wednesday 6 September. The Florida Keys Marathon International Airport will remain open "until conditions worsen" according to local sources
CEVA cannot rule out the possibility that other operations may be affected by adverse weather conditions in the wake of Hurricane Irma. CEVA works towards minimizing any potential impact to our customers.
We would like to thank our customers for your patience and understanding.
Note: This message reflects our view at the point in time stated and is for information purposes only. It does not constitute a commitment to any general or specific performance and cannot be construed as such.