CEVA has and will continue to closely monitor the impact of Hurricane Harvey and updates regarding our operations are being communicated regularly.
The situation at 4pm Houston time; Friday, 1 September is as follows:
South Region Operations Update:
- The Port of Houston operations have resumed. Ship traffic is limited to daylight hours only
- Both Houston Hobby Airport (HOU) and George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) are open and airlines continue to restore flight operations. Flights will continue to be added over the next few days until they are back to their full schedule
- CEVA’s Houston FM operations are open with approximately 80% staff. Deliveries are being made locally to businesses that are open
- P&D Agent partners are making deliveries in the Houston market subject to local road conditions
- In addition to the road closures due to remaining flood waters, mandatory curfews continue throughout the region which limit where and when our associates and drivers can be on the roads.
CEVA cannot rule out the possibility that the above or other operations may be affected by current adverse conditions. CEVA works towards minimizing any potential impact to our customers.
We would like to thank our customers for your patience and understanding.
Note: This message reflects our view at the point in time stated and is for information purposes only. It does not constitute a commitment to any general or specific performance and cannot be construed as such.