CEVA Logistics provides global supply chain solutions to connect people, products and providers all around the world. We are supply chain experts. We live and breathe logistics every day. Above all, we believe that this is a people business. That’s why we are building a global culture of teamwork and respect. We encourage initiative, and we engage and empower our diverse workforce to grow their careers within CEVA.
CEVA Logistics offers a broad range of end-to-end, customized solutions in both Contract Logistics and Freight Management thanks to our approximately 98,000 employees at more than 1,000 facilities in 160 countries worldwide. With the recent acquisition of the former Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services business, we are building one of the world’s leading end-to-end eCommerce service offerings through the dedication and passion of our people—the heartbeat of our organization. As we continue growing at a fast pace, will you “Dare to Grow” with us?
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance | | Life insurance | 401(k) + 401(k) matching | Retirement Plan | Paid Time Off | Referral Program | Employee Discount | Flexible Spending Account | Health Savings Account | Professional Development Assistance | and so much more!
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
7365 Winton Dr., IN 46268
Are you known for your communication and coordination skills? Are you passionate about lean concepts and quality improvement? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to manage the Operations Quality team, Inventory Control team and lead our Continuous Improvement efforts within our fast paced, high-volume logistics facility.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
• Communicate with contract management staff regarding material status and/or order fulfilment process issues and immediately address issues or concerns
• Manage the 3PL relationship with our customer to ensure strategic alignment
• Promote continuous improvement, problem-solving culture using lean improvement tools/concepts across the entire logistics facility
• Facilitate or coach facilitation of continuous improvement workshops such as Accelerated Improvement Workshops, Value Stream Mapping, Root Cause Analysis and Logistic/Warehouse focused kaizen events
• Ensure management staff adheres to established work standards and work processes through ongoing communication, including positive feedback
• Oversee development/monitoring of KPI’s and implement continuous improvement opportunities
• Create and implement cost savings through LEAN & FIT. Apply knowledge of profit drivers to work processes within contract.
• Lead or coach day to day Operations quality team focused on auditing operational execution
• Direct efforts to ensure effective Quality program and Performance Improvement implementation throughout the assigned contract(s).
• Support new business implementation and scope changes, including participating in the orientation of new contracts and mentoring new Quality/Risk Managers.
• Responsible for facilitating investigation, required reporting and corrective action development for serious quality or risk issues, accessing company resources as appropriate and facilitating completion of root cause analysis.
• Lead and oversee the day to day Inventory Control teams focused on ensuring correct inventory counts and reconciliation
• Communicate with contract mgmt. staff regarding inventory adjustments and inventory issues
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree in transportation or related field. Master’s Degree preferred. Five years experience in a supply chain, transportation, logistics or related field utilizing LEAN and/or Continuous Improvement practices and tools in the workplace; Seven to ten years, preferred.
• Credentials: Black Belt/Green Belt Certification, preferred.
• Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications and accurate typing and/or data entry skills. Basic math skills.
• Characteristics: Problem solving skills and ability to deal with very difficult concepts and complex variables and highly volatile time constraints.. Must be able to train a large scale of employees.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (an almost limitless number of options) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.
CEVA operates in a multicultural, global environment and is a richly diverse organization operating seamlessly as one company. We aim to attract, motivate and retain the best people in our industry, whatever their background. We share the same passion to deliver world-class solutions to our customers. We have the best supply chain professionals in the industry and develop this talent in an inspiring work environment.
CEVA Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunity work place and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: email@example.com. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
Information provided is true and accurate. False statements or information will result in the application voided.