Encouraging talent to flourish
At CEVA, we recognize and value the distinct contribution of both women and men to our business. In a traditionally male-dominated industry, we are pleased that 26% of our global workforce is now female, of whom over 18% are senior managers. However, we know there is a long way to go.
Our gender program promotes fair recruitment practices, development opportunities and other support mechanisms that are helping all of our people to flourish.
We have established a Gender Working Group and are engaging the whole company in gender-related issues through a variety of activities including listening events, information sharing, interactive education and local networks, for example:
- Women Internal Network (WIN), including local networks in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Singapore, Thailand, UK& Ireland, Italy, Turkey, Romania, Poland and USA
- Gender E-Community providing company-wide mutual support
- Listening events led by senior managers
- Gender awareness campaign to increase awareness and engagement
- Gender global survey of more than 3,000 employees.
- Mentoring program for female leaders
- Leadership training program
Working in partnership
We are committed to leading our industry in diversity and inclusion. As part of this, we have joined Catalyst (www.catalyst.org), the leading non-profit membership organization expanding opportunities for women and business.
We also regularly participate in external gender events around the world.
CEVA in the USA – 2010 Select 50 Diversity Employers, Best Jobs USA
CEVA in Turkey – ‘Best Employer 2008/2009/2010 (large companies)’, Hewitt Associates
CEVA in Spain – ‘Company most sensitive to equal opportunities’, Valladolid City Council