CEVA’s commitment to those who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transsexual, transgender and questioning (and those who are straight allies)
As active participants in a modern, inclusive society, CEVA is committed to providing an open and welcoming workplace for everyone. We ensure that every employee, regardless of their sexual orientation, can be fully engaged with the company and bring their ‘whole selves’ to work. Our customers are diverse; therefore our workforce needs to be diverse as well.
We have a LGBTQ network that has been in place since 2010 which works to:
- Contribute to the creation of a workplace where sexual orientation equality is a familiar concept and where LGBTQ staff feel able to contribute and participate fully
- Improve employee engagement and capitalize on commercial opportunities
- Enhance CEVA’s reputation both globally and locally
- Assist with the retention of talented LGBTQ employees and provide us with the opportunity to identify what changes can be made to improve our staff experiences and contribute to the effective equality of the CEVA workplace
- Support individuals in CEVA who are unsure of how to ‘come out’ or ‘be out’ at work or need support in their local workplace with difficult issues.
It is proven that organizations that embrace diversity and inclusion are more successful; there are numerous studies that show a correlation between diverse organizations and business profits. It therefore makes huge business sense to have a diverse workforce and one that is aware and familiar of issues that LGBTQ individuals might face whether they are an employee, customer, supplier or other stakeholder. Having the education and awareness in place at CEVA and creating a supportive environment, is an attractive quality for customers, suppliers and potential employees and is business critical.