AEO Approval Support Programme
This programme will support and prepare your business for AEO approval. A member of our CEVA Customs team will complete a full gap analysis, and identify where improvements are needed, if any.
Support will be provided throughout the application process from review right through to authorisation.
- Full support during the AEO Gap Analysis application, which can take up to 10 days
- Export control and supply chain security processes in place
- Faster transit times
- Fewer customs examinations
- Access to several customs simplified procedures including IPR, OPR, CFSP and Customs Warehousing
- Review your customs processes against AEO questionnaire requirements
- Review SOP’s, work instructions, training records and customs compliance history
- Run an AEO gap analysis to highlight any gaps in processes
- Provide a detailed report of actions needed to be able to apply for AEO authorisation.