Brexit, the Supply Chain, and CEVA Logistics Approach
CEVA Logistics is committed to the continued development of excellent end to end supply chain solutions, for our existing and future customers. Although no business can know for sure what the final Brexit outcome will be we are proactively planning for the future and every eventuality.
We have in place a specialist Brexit Supply Chain Task Force; dedicated to our supply chain operations across Imports, Exports, Customs, Air, Sea, Road, and Rail. The team analyse and plan for future risks and opportunities, allowing us to remain committed to our operations and provide excellent services to our customers.
Services we offer:
- Multi modal service across Europe
- AEO support programme
- Short Sea Shipping Options
- CFSP Solutions for imports
- Multi-user warehouses in both UK and Europe
- The utilisation of the Transit System.
The expertise we provide;
- A dedicated cross-functional Brexit taskforce team
- All CEVA staff are trained to understand the post Brexit needs of our customers
- A quick scan and customer assessment to identify any impacts on customs
- Customer training and materials support.
Simply put, day in, day out we are continually looking for better ways to serve you and to support your business growth.
Contact our Brexit Task Force Team Directly
T: +44 3305 877 000
Take a look at our tools and resources