CEVA is closely monitoring the impact and potential path of Hurricane Irma and updates regarding our operations will be communicated regularly.
The situation at 12pm, local time, San Juan; Friday 8 September, is as follows:
- The CEVA Freight Management and Contract Logistics sites in San Juan, Puerto Rico, have both re-opened and are operating
- Our partners in the Dominican Republic and the U.S. Virgin Islands have closed their sites
- Communications are currently extremely limited with Haiti and we are closely monitoring the situation
- Our partners in Honduras are currently operating
- The Miami site will be closed on Friday 8 September. Site assessments will be carried out over the weekend
- The Jacksonville site will be closed from 12pm EDT on Friday 8 September and will remain closed on Monday 11 September
- The Orlando site will be operating on Friday 8 September and will close on Monday 11 September
CEVA cannot rule out the possibility that other operations may be affected by adverse weather conditions in the wake of Hurricane Irma. CEVA works towards minimizing any potential impact to our customers.
We would like to thank our customers for your patience and understanding.
Note: This message reflects our view at the point in time stated and is for information purposes only. It does not constitute a commitment to any general or specific performance and cannot be construed as such.