Managing the after-sales flow to keep customers satisfied
We take into account the specific after-sales needs of technology companies to provide a complete set of tailored logistics services.
Our SMART Spares Technology solution ensures that replacement products and parts, and the components needed for product repairs and servicing, are available when they are needed. By understanding the details, we can provide the answers:
- we help you meet strict service obligations, including for customers with multiple locations
- we can manage return as well as forward flows, handling used, unused and defective spares
- our sophisticated processes can cope with volatile demand, adjusting resources and inventory levels
To configure the right solution for you, we consider your customer locations, volumes and service level agreements. The pre-defined services, based on CEVA's industry-leading processes, ensure seamless implementation on a local, regional or even global scale.
Efficient processes to minimize service costs
Our LEAN methodology and process benchmarking deliver efficient processes and short lead times.
High spares availability
We use flexible inventory locations and accurate process and stock control to enable you to achieve near total availability of spares.
Maximum service level agreement conformity
Our modeling tools, advanced order management and real-time alerts ensure that you meet the service level agreements of your customers every day.
Optimal inventory levels
High stock accuracy, stock visibility and controlled process lead times help you optimize your inventory levels.
Tailored to your needs
You can assemble a solution to meet your specific supply chain needs from our modular, proven, best-practice building blocks. This gives you the benefits of:
- Zero Defect Start-Ups - getting every project off to a great start
- LEAN philosophy - eliminating waste, inflexibility and variability
- Global Standard Metrics - providing the measurements that help you manage effectively
- Standardized Solutions - reducing risk and increasing productivity
The CEVA Smart Spares Technology services are grouped into three categories:
- Core services - everything you need for a basic service, with the compliance and cost-effectiveness you require.
- Extended services - optional services that complement the core services.
- Support services - additional services from our broad portfolio that provide value in other areas of your business.