A unique logistics approach for a singular industry
By working with the world's leading tire companies, we have developed an unparalleled understanding of the industry's unique logistics requirements.
Fierce competition has always characterised the tire industry - and logistics an important differentiator - but now choosing the right partner is more important than ever. The number of sizes and ranges is multiplying, your supply chain is lengthening and order-to-delivery cycles are getting tighter.
Our CEVA Smart Tires solution addresses the specific handling and supply chain needs of tire suppliers:
Selling tires means satisfying your customers' lead times. We integrate our systems with your planning and forecasting, and manage inventory levels and placement to make sure we can fulfill every order.
Handling tires is time-consuming and hard work. Our extensive hands-on experience and world-class process engineering mean we operate at the highest levels of productivity.
Everything depends on your ability to get your tires to your customers when they need them. Our specific industry expertise and process-driven approach give you the highest standards of delivery reliability.
Reduced logistics costs
Short order-to-delivery cycles can result in high logistics costs. We counter this by using our buying power to achieve excellent prices and refining your processes to drive down expenditure.
Tailored to your needs
You can assemble a solution to meet your specific supply chain needs from our modular, proven, best-practice building blocks. This gives you the benefits of:
- Zero Defect Start-Ups - getting every project off to a great start
- LEAN philosophy - eliminating waste, inflexibility and variability
- Global Standard Metrics - providing the measurements that help you manage effectively
- Standardized Solutions - reducing risk and increasing productivity
The CEVA Smart Tires services are grouped into two categories:
- Core services - everything you need for a basic service, with the compliance and cost-effectiveness you require.
- Extended services - optional services that complement the core services.