A supply chain that adapts to flexible automotive manufacturing
We have worked with leading automotive manufacturers to develop a tailored supply chain solution that meets the evolving needs of your industry.
Improving quality while reducing costs is challenging enough, but now you also have to deal with flexible production methods, such as build-to-order, and more complex supply chains caused by global supply and model or part proliferation.
Our CEVA Smart In-Plant solution recognizes the reality and addresses the issues:
Because customers' demands change, you need highly flexible manufacturing. We provide a supply chain that's fit for purpose by analysing your production planning and scheduling, so we can better plan resources and manage inventory.
Lowest operational costs
Many automotive companies have applied LEAN methodologies to lower costs; we are the first logistics company to do the same. We generate continuous improvements through global benchmarking and use software tools to manage information and improve productivity.
Up-to-date information is essential for accurate production plans. Our systems provide real-time visibility, so you know that plans can be met. And if something does go wrong, we can act quickly to prevent disruption.
Optimum production levels demand a reliable supply of high quality parts. We use our standardized processes, coupled with quality compliance methods, to deliver it.
Tailored to your needs
You can assemble a solution to meet your specific supply chain needs from our modular, proven, best-practice building blocks. This gives you the benefits of:
- Zero Defect Start-Ups - getting every project off to a great start
- LEAN philosophy - eliminating waste, inflexibility and variability
- Global Standard Metrics - providing the measurements that help you manage effectively
- Standardized Solutions - reducing risk and increasing productivity
The CEVA Smart In-Plant services are grouped into three categories:
- Core services - everything you need for a basic service, with the compliance and cost-effectiveness you require.
- Extended services - optional services that complement the core services.
- Support services - additional services from our broad portfolio that provide value in other areas of your business.