A comprehensive service from the international logistics experts
At CEVA we use our comprehensive logistics expertise and sector knowledge to help you meet increasingly demanding cost and performance targets.
As your Lead Logistics Provider (LLP) we can manage your supply chain from end to end, using a combination of our own logistics resources and other specialist providers.
Our comprehensive experience of extended global supply chains means we are experts in handling the challenges of multiple suppliers and service providers across the world. Above all, we provide the visibility you need to monitor and control your flows every step of the way.
- buying power and the ability to use our volumes to provide the best space availability and prices
- international presence with expert teams located in your origin country, so we can act as your local representative and manage your suppliers
- logistics network design based on a thorough understanding of your business and providing optimum levels of service, efficiency and flexibility
- operations excellence through a process-driven approach that delivers consistently high service and a culture of continuous improvement
- partner selection so you are working with the most appropriate partner for each link in the supply chain
- planning and execution based on the collation and sophisticated analysis of your information flows
- the latest systems to give you visibility and the assurance your products will arrive on time
You get the best solutions, whilst you benefit from the simplicity of dealing with a single provider.
Tangible benefits in the international supply chain
- increased responsiveness through careful selection of channel by segment, and better management of flows, we can shorten lead times, improve product availability and reduce inventory
- reduced destination costs through better management of flows, we reduce demurrage costs, while consolidating at origin permits direct-to-store delivery, which reduces storage and handling requirements at destination
- reduced inbound logistics costs by managing and consolidating flows, and reducing the need for emergency shipments, we can typically reduce your logistics costs by 8-15%
- reduced product costs by customizing products at origin not destination, you can save up to 20%