At CEVA, we have a key account management program - Century to support our large global clients. Approximately 100 CEVA accounts are annually selected by the Executive Board to be included in the Century program. These accounts are large complex organizations that have major opportunities across multiple geographies and product lines and represent more than half of our total business.
The main elements of the Century Program include:
- integrated contract logistics and freight forwarding approach
- organized worldwide account teams jointly responsible with the operating units for delivering the highest levels of service and delivering value added solutions
- single key account leader who has global responsibility for the account and its development
- senior executive sponsor who acts as an advocate and high level contact
- formalized structured quarterly reviews to ensure CEVA is consistently meeting or exceeding expectations.
For our Century customers, this approach provides a dedicated team focused on understanding the customer’s businesses around the world and then supporting them to create efficiencies and improvements across all of their supply chain activities.