When customers need an aftermarket part, the 'when' is more important than the 'who'. If they can't get it fast from you, they'll go to someone else.
Our aftermarket warehousing and transportation solution ensures your parts are delivered quickly to dealers and customers, with accurate information readily available to both.
We have developed world-class storage, consolidation and cross-docking capabilities, supported by an Operations Excellence approach that makes sure you receive the highest service levels.
As you deal with longer supply chains, growing parts master files and higher service levels, you also have to contain - or even reduce - costs. CEVA can help improve the visibility of your entire supply chain, help optimize your network and make sure its flexible enough to cope with any challenge.
By identifying best-in-class practices and standardizing them into a package of modules we can quickly and cost-effectively develop customized solutions that deliver:
- maximum service levels - supported by a reliable IT solution and executed by a well-trained staff performing standardized processes
- optimal inventory levels - from reliable forecasting and close monitoring of inventory and suppliers, along with high visibility of over units in stock
- lower logistics costs - combining our global transportation infrastructure with LEAN methodology and best-practices in warehousing
We use the most appropriate transportation method for each shipment, so distribution is as efficient as well as rapid. Our services include:
- shared network or dedicated distribution, with weekly, daily, or unattended night deliveries
- full supply chain visibility with track and trace systems
- reverse logistics
- container management
- customer helpdesk and call centers
A comprehensive range of warehousing solutions enables you to improve the speed and reliability of your aftermarket service - and capture more business. Our advanced facilities and integrated systems include:
- picking and packing
- inspection and quality control
- re-packing and labeling
- reverse logistics
- inventory management
- supplier management
- warranty parts screening